Adrian James Architects Ltd Company Information
Registered in England
Company Registration Number – 04905577
VAT Registration Number – 768303318
RIBA Chartered Practice Number – 2006057P
79a Mill Street
Changes To The site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The copyright in the contents of this site is owned by Adrian James Architects except where explicitly stated otherwise.
- No material on our website may be used without the permission of Adrian James Architects and/or any licensors.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or technology deemed malicious in intent or harmful.
- We do not permit attempts to gain unrestricted access to our site, our server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this site, howsoever caused or from any websites linked to it.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.